Join the Winning Team at Diehl Automotive
Diehl Automotive has been named one of the best places to work by Automotive News and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. We treat our employees honorably, honestly, and with the utmost respect. Peruse the following careers and hopefully you can find one that matches your skill set!
We are always looking for qualified:
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Body Shop technicians
- Express lube technicians
- General line technicians
- Lot attendants
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Service valets/porters
- Used vehicle sales consultants
Diehl Automotive is hiring Auto Sales Consultants now! Due to high customer demand, we are looking for ambitious, customer service driven professionals to join our sales team. Our customers love us! Diehl of Robinson has loyal customers from all around Pittsburgh. Our great location and high customer traffic translates into financial rewards for our sales associates!
Since our GM’s goal is 100% satisfaction for every sale, Diehl Automotive has been named one of the best places to work by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and Automotive News. Come start a great career at one of the area’s most successful dealerships.
EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED!
- Meet dealership sales goals
- Maintain high Customer Satisfaction Index scores
- Greets customer and determine suitable vehicle desired
- Explain features and go on test drives
- Suggests optional equipment for customer to purchase
- Computes and quotes sales price, including tax, trade-in allowance, and discount; completes necessary paperwork
- Engages in business development and maintains a prospect list, and customer follow-up for referrals and repeat business
- Customer Service Professional
Auto Sales Consultants Requirements:
- Previous automotive sales experience is not required – we will train the right candidates!
- Professional appearance and strong communications skills
- Computer skills
- Team oriented
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Great Income potential – up to $100K +!
- Work schedule that provides for life balance
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Training provided
- Locally owned dealership
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
VEHICLE SERVICE ADVISOR
Our successful, high volume dealership service department is looking for as Service Advisor with great sales and people skills. Let get together if you’ve got:
- Some experience helpful, not necessary
- Excellent people and selling skills
- Friendly, outgoing disposition
- The desire to work for the BEST!
We offer excellent wage, benefits, and a fun and exciting work environment.
BODY SHOP HELPER
Large vehicle dealership is looking for someone full time to do cleaning and maintenance, wash cars, and help around the shop. Driver’s license is required as your duties also include picking up and delivering vehicles. Basic knowledge of a car is required. Body shop training or knowledge is preferred but NOT required. Willing to train to become a body shop technician is a plus as is owning your own tools. We are looking for someone who is dependable, willing to work and doesn’t mind getting dirty.