Diehl Automotive’s Podcast
Bumper 2 Bumper Bulletin: Episode 2 – Week of 02/12/24
In this jam-packed episode, we cover the latest automotive news:
- Kia unveils the refreshed 2025 Carnival, signaling a strong commitment to the minivan segment with SUV-inspired design and a new hybrid powertrain.
- The 2025 K5 receives a refresh, enhancing its appearance and performance to stay competitive in the sedan market.
- Volkswagen's 2024 Super Bowl ad teases the electric ID.Buzz, a modern take on the classic Microbus, set to hit the market soon.
- Chrysler teases a new EV concept, hinting at a potential Chrysler 300 replacement, while Cadillac expands its electric lineup with the Escalade iQL.
- General Motors shares its ambitious EV production plans and recalls over 300,000 trucks for tailgate issues.
- Ford accelerates its EV efforts with a new in-house startup, led by former Tesla engineers, aiming to deliver affordable electric vehicles.
- Plus, get ready for the Pittsburgh Auto Show, featuring Diehl Auto among the exhibitors showcasing their vehicles and services.
But that's not all - we also bring you the latest recalls:
- Kia recalls Telluride vehicles for engine valve spring issues.
- Nissan recalls LEAF vehicles for rearview camera display issues.
- Mercedes-Benz recalls GLC models for incorrectly adjusted headlights.
- Honda recalls over 750,000 vehicles for front passenger seat weight sensor defects.
- General Motors recalls Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra trucks for tailgate electronic release system issues.
Stay tuned for all this and more on Bumper 2 Bumper Bulletin!