- Application process only takes 1 to 2 hours due to quick drying time
- Ready to deliver immediately and ready to use in just 6 hours
- Competitors take up to 8 hours to complete and is not ready to use for days.
- Stress tensile strength to over 3,000 PSI
- Remains flexible to -50°F
- Handles temperatures up to 350°F
- Polyurea is a superior material
- Better UV stability
- Won’t chalk up like polyurethanes
ADVANTAGES OVER POP-IN LINERS
- No noise or vibration while driving
- Texture surface to prevent load slippage
- Eliminates rust and corrosion
- Theft proof
- Factory finish/clean edges
- Rockers and wheel flares can also be coated
- Doesn’t warp or crack in extreme heat or cold, or heavy loads
- Repairable if damaged
- No loss of space for other accessories like bedrails, canopies, etc.
- Approved for hauling pickup bed campers, not possible with pop-in liners
Truck beds ? Wheel Well Openings ? Rocker Panels ? Wheel Flares ? Bumpers ? Trailer Floors ? RV Roof Coating ? Boat Floors ?
Fuel Tanks ? Storage Compartments ? Tool Boxes ? Speaker Boxes ? Tube Steps ? Jeep Tubs ? Brush Guards ? Anything and everything else!